At Unified Commerce we take great pride in offering the best tools and technology the payments industry has to offer, all supported by our world-class client care team. We’re the people who love small business!
We provide simple, easy-to-use payment solutions for every growth stage of your business, whether you’re a start-up or you’ve got a hundred years of experience building an amazing brand in your community.
From POS to table top terminals, a full range of retail solutions.
- EMV Secure
- Check Processing
- Consumer Offers & Loyalty
Payments on the go, no matter where you are!
- Food Trucks
- Reception Area
eCommerce solutions for your website.
- 100's of Shopping Carts
- Robust Fraud Mitigation
- Simplified Billing
- Open API
Easy to use reporting tools that every finance person will love.
- QuickBooks® Capable
- Recurring Billing
- Invoice with Payment Link
- Remote Deposit Capture
A Partnership You Can Trust
At Unified Commerce Solutions we understand that our partnerships represent more than just a transaction. It’s a trusted responsibility to educate, inform and assist merchants, better known as your customers – whether they are called clients, members, software users or businesses.
With over 80 years of combined management success partnering with the nation’s top trade associations, financial institutions, software developers and franchises, our committed industry experts provide your merchants a custom tailored payment processing experience focusing on the power of relationships...A relationship built on honesty, integrity and accountability.
How we can help your organization:
Benefits of a Trusted Partnership:
1. Concierge level service for you and your members
2. Cutting edge technology
3. Detailed Online Reporting & Revenue Share
4. Collaborative Marketing & Sales Support to grow your member program
5. Highly Relational Sales efforts to your members
Interested in a partnership you can trust?
Who We Are
At Unified Commerce Solutions, we're bringing the lost art of customer service back to the payments space.
Our team at Unified provides a concierge-level, service-first mindset with industry leading products and capabilities. Many of our team members have built their entire careers around serving small to midsize businesses just like yours.
What We Do
We provide merchant processing solutions that are easy for our customers to use and affordable for their business, offering a combination of cutting-edge technology and best-in-class customer service.
Today’s technology has come a long way in terms of helping small business owners help themselves, but what happens when you have a question and want to speak to an actual human being? At Unified Commerce, you can call our U.S.-based team anytime—and we’ll be glad you called…It’s our pleasure!
Tony VanBrackle, Chairman & Founder
Entrepreneur and investor Tony VanBrackle has 30-plus years of tried and tested executive experience in investing, managing, and growing innovative ideas and people into successful companies. VanBrackle is a keen identifier of new and innovative technologies, companies, and ideas that intersect the need for service solutions with the availability of emerging technology.
Most recent ventures include:
- Managing member of Payment Ventures, LLC, an early stage investment firm focusing on start-ups and emerging mobile security technologies.
- Investor and advisory board member at PeerAspect, which is creating innovative and user-friendly software for collecting and managing supply chain data.
- Investor/board member at: harMoney, an intelligent financial management platform with interactive machine learning—designed for banks and their customers to access and manage all their financial transactions in one place.
- Investor and board member at Hypur Comply, a next generation bank compliance platform that enables banks to leverage technology to intelligently manage risk.
Prior successes include the TransFirst-acquired, Nashville-based merchant processing company, Solveras Payment Solutions.
Dan Hatcher, CEO & Co-Founder
With more than two decades as a sales & marketing industry leader, Hatcher has been instrumental in the creation and development of several key U.S.-based Sales facilities that are dedicated to partnering with the nation’s premier financial institutions, trade and professional associations, software developers, service providers and national franchises.
Most recent ventures include:
- CapitalOne Merchant Services, Comerica Merchant Services, The Bank of NY and more than 130 additional financial institutions, plus AT&T Small Business, Genuine Parts Co/NAPA, Wendy’s, Domino’s, Five Guys and Party City.
- National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB), National Association of Wholesaler-Distributers (NAW), National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), and many more.
Hatcher also managed all Sales and Operations at Solveras Payment Solutions, including business development, retention, integrations, and client care.
With a unique approach to talent acquisition and development, Hatcher builds premier cross-functional teams that are highly relational, customer-focused and solutions-oriented.